Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nothing I do will change the outcome.

That a wonderful day, no reason it just is. Yep I still have pain, ringing in my ear nothing has changed or gotten better. The USA our government will more than likely default and lose it's AAA credit rating, for the first time in history. Understanding that I have no control over the outcome anyway so worrying about it would be worthless so I don't, part of it is my fault anyway I voted. So what is it that makes this a wonderful day? Realizing that no matter what happens it will still be what it is. If I lose my V.A. health care and a social security check, so will over 50 million other people, I'll muddle though some how or not, all I can do is the best I can with what I've got to work just like every body else. It will work out just not the way I want it to that's all. It's still a wonderful day anyway a gift that I will enjoy...

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes I cannot worry about all the Gov't stuff. It would drive me crazy:) but I do vote...

Mary Mennenga said...

Kim @ Stuff Thanks
Yep! That why I write about it to just let it go. I also vote...