Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I CAME TO LEARN AND DO A BIT OF RESEARCH

What I've learned is that when money talks the truth ends up getting tossed. I didn't want it to be true but I can't deny the truth I've seen. Many of the things I didn't want to be true, the fact is they are nothing I do could or would change anything. I'm not upset really, I knew that with questions come answers and when I honestly looked at both side. What I found was more questions than answers. Now I haven't given up on hope, I have just decided that being a realists is the only way to live my life my way. It doesn't change who I am or what I believe, nor is it going to stop me from doing the best I can with what I've got to work with. It's just the way it is, love and compassion still live and hope really never dies as long as we have faith.

No comments: