Thursday, July 19, 2012

May have jumped the gun just a bit.

Sorry about this, yesterday wasn't a good day. Maybe I should have waited until I read all the paperwork. Please remember I for one like to share good news, after setting up my follow up appointment with my Doctor at the V.A. they  informed me that needing 4 low dose aspirin, two spray of Nitroglycerin under my tongue on the way to the E.R. and then two more Nitroglycerin pills under my tongue after I got there. Wasn't very good news about my heart, it wasn't a heart attack but angina.

I see my Doctor on the 24 so I'll wait until she checks all my test's results before I blog about it again. I'm happy to say 70% of my diet is now solid food. Having made some small changes like eating real food. Surely my Doctor will tell me I need to make more changes, but I'll wait until after I see her to do that. Losing 26 pounds didn't hurt, it's nice most of my clothes fit again with a little more room to move around within them feels nice.  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well and you get some good news. Glad you can eat solids. I need to lose a few pounds but I can only be so active. Oh I get around but not enough I spose.
Take care my friend.

Mary Mennenga said...

Thank's Nancy,Just don't lose it the way I did.LOL

Diane J Standiford said...

Best diet *I* ever had was cancer! I lost a good 30lbs real fast. Went out and bought some tight fitting jeans. Life: Ya takes the good with the bad. (Or ya makes good out of the bad...sompin like that)

Mary Mennenga said...

Diane, Your so right! So do the tight fitting jeans, still fit and is the cancer gone?

My hope is the jean's still fit and the cancer is gone!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Hope you got good news from the Doctor...good for losing weight but there has to be a better way:)

Mary Mennenga said...

Kim, Thank's I'm almost done with the post about my follow-up with my Doctor.