Friday, January 13, 2012

Why I titled my blog this way

 Wanting the title to have some flexibility. Because I've found life is fluid it changes in some spots it moves so fast, in others it's like standing still. Wanting my blog to grow and change a long with me. More importantly by remaining open, to all the possibility life has yet in store for me. 
So that is why it's titled: 
It is what it is, until it isn't what it once was.

Seeing that; I'm not the person I used to be nor am I the person I will be. Change is always happening and each day is a new day. Every choice made is a change that's been chosen.

3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

I like this. It makes sense to me. have a great week. Mary

Mary Mennenga said...

Thanks, Mary

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with the title of your blog! It changes always....