Sunday, June 19, 2011

#20 Reflections How things workout

How things workout
By Mary K. Mennenga
Being disappointed in the way things work out
Is understandable but wanting the world to stop and let me off!
Yes it sounds good but if it did bummer!
It is what it is and nothing I do now will change it
All I can do is to be honest about how I feel
What happens next has never been within my control
History is funny that way I only get one shot at getting it right
The only things I have any control of are...
...My reactions to what comes my way
...How I handle life's ups and downs
...The way I treat people
..The way I allow people to treat me
...The words I say and how I say them
...The choices I make
Things not within my control
Everything and anyone!

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You have a great sum of what you can control!

Mary Mennenga said...

Thanks Kim it's only one thing and that is myself, and at times I'm not always sure about that. LOL