Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WORKOUT, CONTROL? NOT SO MUCH..

Things don't workout the way I want most of the time, now that's okay because things, do tend to workout the way their suppose to. Realizing finally I'm not in control of anyone except myself. How anyone is going to react to what I say or do isn't within my control. However the way I frame what and how I share information is very much within my control! When my emotions aren't held in check, which happens more often than I'd like to admit even to myself. My immediate reaction to information is an emotional one, it's hard to hear the truth. Later realizing I wasn't looking at the impact my reactions could have on others. Without understanding that what I was doing, could and did hurt and effect people in a negative way. I didn't set out to hurt anyone and I'm not apologizing for things I don't control or for my immediate emotional reaction. I'm requesting understanding because, no matter how old I live to be I'll continue making mistakes and to learn from them. It's how I  will grow into the person I want to be.

No comments: