Tuesday, October 26, 2010

EIGHTY YEARS AGO YESTERDAY!

     Was the day my Mother was born, she passed away in April this year. Losing the one person who loved me before I was born, isn't anything I need to get over or let go of. Because no matter where I go or what I do she'll always be apart of who I am. People do tend to say nice things about people who have died. Being her daughter I know all the wonderful things people have said about her were actually true. You see knowing her and seeing her letting down her guard,  honestly she really didn't have one. By not having one at times she got her feeling hurt of course, the odd thing was it never changed how she felt about them, she didn't hold grudges she would just say " They are doing the best they can with the hand they've been dealt and that all anyone can ask and that's good enough for me!"
     My Mom was always able to see the good in everyone, her faith was tested but never shaken. Her love for us will always be within us. 
   

No comments: