Sunday, December 10, 2017

A over due update on cancer

I've been putting off writing this update, waiting for the other shoe to drop, I've tried many times. I'm feeling stronger my last chemo treatment done in October. I still have the port, have a follow up with oncology I hope the port can be removed. Dealing with Lymphedema I had 5 lymph node's removed a long with my age, it became a problem getting fluid out to help I use compression sleeves and gloves are working good, happy about that.

The good news is Nacho and I have been walking almost every day, Nacho loves it. As of December 9th we have walked 793 miles in 219 workouts.  Walking with Nacho has kept me going, it's hard being negative around him. Nacho is easy going and friendly he's just looking to make more friends.

Last colors of fall

Nacho Man

Sun sets

Fall ends

Winter Arriving early
  
Here to stay? Maybe


 Sorry it took me so long to finish this.


No comments: