Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Rant on top of a Rave!! Too much CSPAN


I've been searching to find out how many job's bill have been debated or voted up or down or passed in the U.S. Congress/House! I know the house has passed 38 different bills to repeal Obama care real name being The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act signed into law. My question to the House is when will those bills go to the Senate to receive debate or an up or down vote? Or are you wasting time, what many working folks call doing busy work, meaning making it look like you're working but really you're not. To the Senate I ask why you have not asked to vote on these same bills passed by the house. As a whole in my view Congress, needs to go back to kindergarten, learning to stop talking and start listening! History will not be kind to you when 2016 comes and you already know Obama will be gone. What reason will you give for acting the way you have for the last 8 years? The amount of money and time that congress has wasted, as well as the money taxpayers paid congress. What boiled me up the most was, when the speaker of the house recommended that GOP congress should spend 4 hours each day, when in session on fund raising for reelection. Since when is it okay, to spend 4 hours not doing the job you were elected to do! Considering that, you’re being paid enough to do that on your time and not on the people’s dime!
Yes, I know no one in congress will see this, nothing will happen to change this broken Congress, the world congress lives in isn't, the same one the rest of the people of this country do. That's the way it looks to me anyway. Hope is not lost; it's a bit harder to find that's all. I maybe all wrong I am most of the time anyhow, you can ask anyone who has listened to me talk, or has read the stuff I write, I'm okay with that.  
Doing a bit of venting, because I don't understand how congress can’t see the reason so many people are having a hard time making ends meet when making 24,000.00 dollars a year working full time, why are so many people on food stamps simple they qualify! A challenge for some yet others it’s not a choice. It’s the best they can do with what they have to work with! I would enjoy seeing a few members of congress try to live on $355.00 to $461.00 dollars a week like many people are doing right now! See if they feel the same way about asking the rich to pay the same rate of taxes most people do I think it about 24%.

That's the way it looks to me anyway. Hope is not lost; it's a bit harder to find that's all. I maybe all wrong I am most of the time anyhow, you can ask anyone who has listened to me talk, or has read the stuff I write, I'm okay with that.

No comments: