Friday, February 1, 2013

Woke up with this stuck in my head


Do feel much better after getting out of my head. Had very odd dreams last night not sure why, I still remember them which is odd for me. Most of the time they fade away shortly after waking up.


Making sense out what's been going on with me lately isn't helping, but don't feel it's the cause, don't feel stuck just odd as with all things. It is what it is until it isn't what it once was. Understanding comes with time, wish that time would come sooner. Hope all is well with you, enjoy the weekend, I'm getting to go out and about and not just shopping for what is needed. 

3 comments:

kmilyun said...

Every once in a while I wake up and a dream was so real it takes me a few seconds to realize it was a dream. The odd ones I remember the peaceful ones not as much. Strange.

Hope you had a nice venture out and about!

Mary Mennenga said...

kmilyun, It's odd the way dreams work. Have snow in the forecast, maybe next weekend. Did get to visit with an old friend today that was really nice.

kmilyun said...

Great that you got to visit with your friend. Dreams are interesting. Lots of studies and explanations out there.